The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA sounds like a dream for most of us. This is your opportunity to secure an internship in the US through a well-structured program. We will guide you through the entire process of securing an internship in the fields Hospitality & Business.

 J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to research scholars, professors and exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S. All applicants must meet eligibility criteria, English language requirements, and be sponsored either by a university, private sector or government program.

The Career Advancement Program offers international university students, recent graduates and young professionals the opportunity to become an Intern or Trainee with a U.S. business. These structured and guided training programs offer the chance for cultural immersion in the United States and professional development in the intern’s or trainee’s specific academic or occupational field.

Before an individual can apply at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a J-1 Visa, you must first apply for and be accepted into an exchange visitor program through a U.S. Department of State-designated sponsoring organization. The maximum duration of the Hospitality J-1 Internship and Training program is 12 months. At the end of your program, you will have a grace period of 30 days to travel in the USA.

J1 cultural exchange program is of two category Intern & Trainee. Set yourself apart with the ultimate internship or trainee experience!


Who is currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a foreign degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside the United States;


Who have graduated from such an institution no more than 12 months prior to their exchange visitor program start date.


Has a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in his or her occupational field outside the United States;


Has five years of work experience outside the United States in the occupational field in which they are seeking training